Pregnancy and Beyond – Motherhood Program
You have decided that this is the time to transition into the role of a mother and for a lot of women the reality is you will be wearing many hats and that change is on the horizon.
Some women feel like a new wonderful person in the early stages of pregnancy and other women wonder how they are going to get through the next 9+ months. Expecting moms can be dealing with:
- Fertility challenges
- Waves of fatigue/sleep deprivation
- Worry that they are not eating appropriately for the new “two”.
As your body changes you realize that you cannot simply “do” the things you used to.
- Why is getting out of car or chair suddenly giving you sharp back pains?
- Are you dreading the first couple steps of walking?
- Are you are wondering, “am I doing too much?” or “should I really be exercising the same way I used to?”
For a detailed review on our Pregnancy and Beyond Program click here.
Is it Safe to Exercise During Pregnancy?!
We offer Programs & Treatment for the following pregnancy-related topics:
EPA’s pelvic health physiotherapists provide education, treatment and guidance on your pregnancy journey. Even after baby arrives!
Interested in More?
Read our pregnancy and beyond program brochure.