Upcoming Educational Events & Webinars!
SOLD OUT- Hormones & High Tea- Sunday, October 22nd
Past Educational Events & Webinars!
SOLD OUT- Menopause Mixer- Thursday, September 21st
Hosted on Feb 21st, 2023
EPA Educational Events & Webinars!
A large part of our client’s success is understanding their Path to Improved Health. Our team of highly skilled physiotherapists and staff use the most recent research in supporting our clients in understanding their treatment, plan, progress and results. We strive to help our local community by:
- Promoting optimal mobility, physical activity and overall health and wellness
- Preventing disease, injury, and disability
- Managing acute and chronic conditions, activity limitations, and participation restrictions
- Improving and maintaining optimal functional independence and physical performance
- Rehabilitating injury and the effects of disease or disability with therapeutic exercise programs
- Educating, planning maintenance and support programs to prevent re-occurrence, re-injury or functional decline
EPA is proud to offer educational webinars to our communities. Making it easy for our clients to access information, build their knowledge and have their questions answered!