Dear Valued Clients: COVID-19
We want to reassure you that all of our sites will REMAIN OPEN under the direction of Public Health as we navigate through maintaining a positive and healthy healing atmosphere here are the steps that we are taking at the moment.
What can you do?
The World Health Organization (WHO) lists the following actions you can take to reduce your chances of being infected or spreading COVID-19:
• Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
• Maintain at least 2 metres distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
• Our staff will use Protective Equipment like masks and gloves when needed.
• Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
• Make sure you, and the people around you, follow good respiratory hygiene. This means covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately.
• Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough and/or difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and follow the directions of your local health authority. Please call/email to cancel your appointment at NO CHARGE.
• If you are an existing client you can book your appointments ONLINE to avoid unnecessary waiting room time
What has been done?
• All clinic locations have proactively increased stock of infection control supplies (hand sanitizers, disinfectant wipes, gloves and masks).
• Each sites’ Health & Safety representatives are regularly monitoring the housekeeping checklist to ensure that high touch areas are regularly wiped and disinfected with our usual hospital grade disinfectant.
• All clinic locations have posted screening signs at the front reception area.
• You will notice increased spacing of reception chairs, treatment beds and equipment in order to increase a healthy treatment area
• All clinic email appointment reminders are alerting our clients of our screening processes and for asking our clients not to attend appointment if ill. Please EMAIL/CALL to cancel, knowing that cancellation charges will be waived.
• We would encourage clients to please call/email to cancel appointments if you have traveled outside of Canada and have not self isolated for the recommend 14 days
• We would ask that if you have a fever, or other symptoms that you call/email and cancel appointments and follow up with your family doctor for further direction
If you wish to stay in your car until your appointment at most of our locations we can accommodate that. Please call the office to tell them you have arrived and they will call you when ready.
Let’s all work together to reinforce our current already rigorous infection policies