Eramosa Physiotherapy Associates (EPA) is an equal opportunity employer. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews. EPA is proud to provide employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this in your cover letter and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
EPA physiotherapists packages.
- A progressive clinic that more than 120 doctors and orthopaedic surgeons refer to
- 30+ physiotherapists to draw experience from
- 9 clinic locations to choose from, including our sports-based clinic at the University of Guelph
- The ability to grow as a physiotherapist through post-graduate education and future business opportunities
- Competitive wage and educational allowance
Wages and educational allowance are competitive and based on the candidate’s level of manual therapy and their experience
Candidate should possess:
- Keen interest and experience in manual therapy
- Excellence in exercise prescription
- Willingness to participate in monthly orthopaedic rounds
- Able to work afternoons from 1-8 p.m. with a compensated premium
To submit a resume email@example.com