Pelvic Health Physiotherapist
Guelph Women’s Health Associates provides patient-centered, evidence-based care for women. We are a place where women are there for other women and are health leaders that can use their knowledge and passion to support women on a path to optimal health.
Under the Eramosa Physiotherapy Associates banner, our GWHA clinic is currently looking for a Part to Full-Time Physiotherapist for a predominately pelvic, mixed orthopaedic and concussion caseload. If you are a driven and motivated Physiotherapist who has experience or a keen interest in Pelvic Health Physiotherapy, this is the role for you. Tell us your story and apply today! Hours of Work – 3 evenings ~20-30 hours/week
What we offer
• Competitive total compensation package and educational allowance
• Progressive clinic locations that many doctors and orthopaedic surgeons refer to
• Over 30 seasoned and supportive Physiotherapists to learn from at our monthly clinical rounds (FCAMT, Pelvic Health, Concussion, and general Orthopaedic mentoring)
• 10 clinic locations, including our sports-based clinic at the University of Guelph
• Culture that supports continuing education and professional development
• Grow with us: Opportunities to lead and develop specialty programs, Clinical Lead roles and Partnership/ shareholder opportunities for seasoned EPA Physiotherapists
Our mission is to provide excellence in orthopaedic physiotherapy through evidence-based treatment, including both manual and exercise therapy, and to encourage open communication with our patients and their health care team.
If you are looking for a supportive and nurturing environment with the potential to grow and develop in your profession, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Eramosa Physiotherapy Associates (EPA) is an equal opportunity employer. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews. EPA is proud to provide employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this in your cover letter and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
EPA physiotherapists packages.
- A progressive clinic that more than 120 doctors and orthopaedic surgeons refer to
- 30+ physiotherapists to draw experience from
- 9 clinic locations to choose from, including our sports-based clinic at the University of Guelph
- The ability to grow as a physiotherapist through post-graduate education and future business opportunities
- Competitive wage and educational allowance
Wages and educational allowance are competitive and based on the candidate’s level of manual therapy and their experience
Candidate should possess:
- Keen interest and experience in manual therapy
- Excellence in exercise prescription
- Willingness to participate in monthly orthopaedic rounds
- Able to work afternoons from 1-8 p.m. with a compensated premium
To submit a resume firstname.lastname@example.org